Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Realistically Michael


Oh. My. Good. Lord. Can we talk about how much I completely adore Michael Buble? I've got a fever now and it's not just cause I'm sick today.

I'm not the type of girl who chases after boys. I've only had three boyfriends my whole life. One I liked, one I didn't, and one who lived 600 miles away, so I spent 3 weeks trying to pretend like it could work.

But Michael. He's the brand of boy I want, I need.
I have to get up in like four hours or so and I there's no way I can go to sleep after watching interviews with him.

Maybe that should be my goal, to become a journalist just to get a chance to interview him, convince him that he needs me in his life forever, then take me home and sing to me while removing my clothes.
Okay. That's unrealistic. Why would he sing to me? Duh, we'll be making out.

I do feel sorry for him. He's essentially every girl's brand of guy, so women just go crazy for him, so he gets weird presents, weird fan mail, and even weirder people at his concerts.
But he's great. He's awesome. That's why everyone wants him and that's why I'll never get him. Even though it is deemed that a good man will come into my life... (maybe one day, in like 10 years when 30 is the new 58)... it will not be him because he's too good for that.